Real estate investment in Turkey is suitable for beginners, as it does not require much experience, and includes many methods proposed by Istasya for real estate investment for those wishing to own property in Turkey to develop his wealth and double his capital, by knowing the methods of real estate investment in Turkey 2022, including:
5 ways to invest in real estate in Turkey 2022
- Commercial real estate investment
One of the most important ways to invest in real estate in Turkey 2022 and one of the most common investment ideas is to invest in commercial real estate, which guarantees the investor to earn a lot of money, and the prices of these properties are very high, and also due to the nature of Turkish tourism, it provides a continuous increase, the state on the one hand, and the state Turkish on the other hand, as a result of the influx of foreigners and the high population density recorded.
More often than not, you will not find your property empty of tenants, because many dealers and tenants choose to stay in their properties for extended periods of time to protect their clients and customers.
You must not forget that investing in commercial real estate in Turkey completely relaxes the property owner, the tenants will not face the problem of delays in paying rent due to their high wealth and capital, and it also completely relieves the property owner. Since every tenant prefers to dispose of the property in proportion to his business, he will not have to deal directly with the tenants or work to solve their problems.
2. Invest in villas in Turkey
Of course, I heard about the great diversity witnessed by the Turkish real estate market, which attracts investors from different countries of the world, and among the ways of real estate investment in Turkey 2022 comes the villas directly after the apartments. :
- It can be a health center or an educational institution.
- It can also be a restaurant or a café.
- It could be a mall, shopping mall, or mall.
- Rent during the tourist seasons.
- Resell after its value increases.
What makes villas in Turkey a great idea for real estate investment is that their prices are constantly rising and the demand for them is huge, which helps make them a real estate investment station, as they are spacious in size and often have a great view. It can be freely or in green areas.
3. Investment of apartments
Ways to invest in real estate in Turkey 2022, including investing in apartments, as it is the first investment option for many investors. The famous real estate agent says that successful investment begins with monitoring the space that the community needs in abundance, and that a society like Turkey witnessed a high population density and unprecedented tourist participation, and that The first need for him is apartments.
How to invest in apartments?
You have two main options, the first is to rent with a semi-fixed return, and the second is to resell when the price goes up significantly.
4 . real estate development project
A wide category of investors focus in their choices on buying old properties or properties that need restoration and re-maintenance, and other companies that are bringing back modernity, to sell at a high price and benefit from the profits.
5. Buying under construction apartments
One of the amenities that the Turkish government provides to foreigners wishing to own real estate in Turkey is the possibility of buying apartments under construction, which is the best option for many of the options for real estate investment in Turkey 2022, as the price is cheaper than ready-made properties and rates range between 35% and 70%.
Suitable areas for real estate investment in Turkey
Although many foreigners associate the success of real estate investment in Turkey with Istanbul, recent experiences have shown that other regions, such as Antalya, the capital, Ankara, Bursa, and Trabzon, can yield greater returns than expected.
To expand your information about the most important real estate investment areas in Turkey, we suggest that you read this article: All you need to know before buying a property in Turkey
The five most important areas for real estate investment in Turkey 2022
- Istanbul and real estate investment
- Istanbul, the economic capital of Turkey and its pivotal center in the real estate market, is the largest region that attracts foreign investors of various nationalities due to the multiplicity of its urban areas that have witnessed an urban renaissance and huge projects with the latest designs competing with the largest international designs such as residential complexes in Istanbul that provide distinctive high-end services, recreational facilities and bathrooms Swimming, green spaces, and permanent security facilities, in addition to the presence of the largest modern infrastructure projects such as the Istanbul Water Canal, Wadi Al Hayat and Al Jadeed Airport, which made investment in them an ideal opportunity for those wishing to develop their wealth by taking advantage of the continuous rise in apartment prices in Istanbul
- Istanbul maintains its real estate position annually as the best area in terms of demand for real estate purchase in Turkey, due to its huge transportation network of metro, tramway, metro buses, public buses, medium-sized buses, Dolomos, ships and taxis.
- Istanbul has attracted nearly 40% of foreigners who want to own property in Turkey because of its vital location, which is the first choice for many who refuse to buy property in other cities.
- Among the promising areas for “real estate investment in Istanbul” we find: Bahcesehir, Basaksehir, Esenyurt, Basin Express, Beylikduzu and Sariyer.
Real estate investment in Antalya
- It is not possible to talk about tourism in Turkey without mentioning Antalya, the city that in recent years has turned into an international resort with its picturesque scenery, charming beaches, history, sun, green areas, mountains and markets far from the hustle and bustle. The city, which qualified it to occupy the twelfth place in the world among the most attractive cities for foreign tourists.
- Antalya is considered one of the most successful Turkish cities in the field of real estate investment in Turkey due to the profitable returns that the investor earns during the tourist seasons from renting apartments, hotel apartments or villas, which are considered the most prestigious in Turkey, in addition to buying offices and leasing to tourism companies, not to mention investing in hotel resorts that witnessed A huge boom in buying, both by the Turks themselves and by foreigners.
- Russians and Ukrainians buy a lot of real estate in Antalya, followed by Arabs who have converted strongly in recent years.
ways to invest in real estate in Turkey 2022
Real estate investment in Ankara
- Being the country’s capital and the center of its decisions and the second largest city after Istanbul, Ankara is of great importance to the Turkish government, which in recent years has made it the land of the most important economic, urban and infrastructure projects along the lines of the “Kayulu” and “Kisoren” districts that overlook large green spaces and parks. Gorgeous, dense pine forests.
- The number of foreigners buying real estate in Ankara has doubled, which rose from the sixth place in the world to the second in 2018, because it contains attractive housing projects equipped with the most luxurious types of services and facilities surrounding it.
Real estate investment in Sakarya
- Sakarya or the jewel of the Black Sea is one of the most suitable cities for tourism in all seasons, and a wonderful and promising investment opportunity for those looking for a distinguished lifestyle.
- The culture of Sakarya residents is similar to the customs of the Arabs, which made thousands of investors in the Middle East and the Arabian Gulf choose to settle and own real estate there, especially as it witnessed a quantum leap in the smart construction sector with high-end residential complexes in the Sapanca area, famous for its famous lake and wonderful views.
Real estate investment in Bursa
- Bursa, the fourth largest city in Turkey, has been called the real estate pilgrim in the Gulf, as their demand for real estate purchases in Bursa has increased significantly in recent years due to its being a tourist, industrial and agricultural city. Compatible with the choices of the Arabs who vigorously opened successful companies in it
- Bursa real estate near the coast of Marmara attracts a lot of foreign investors because of its wonderful atmosphere like Mudanya coast.
Those were the five most important areas for real estate investment in Turkey, but this does not mean that investing in other areas does not bear fruit, but all previous experiences have proven that buying real estate in Turkey, whatever the region, means buying wealth even after a while.
Finally, it should be noted that the profits of real estate investment in Turkey vary according to the plan set by the foreign investor for his project and the extent of his patience to embody it on the ground.
The Turkish authorities offer many advantages to foreign investors, especially the recent revisions in laws, the most important of which is the law on obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment in exchange for buying a property worth 400 thousand US dollars.
ways to invest in real estate in Turkey 2022
Information Sources about Turkish Statistical Institute