In 2022 this year in Turkey sold more than 1.8 million properties in 7 months, as there were 1,826 thousand and 242 real estate sales in Turkey.
The income of the title deed fees amounted to 21 billion 19 million 26 thousand and 186 Turkish liras. What are the Turkish provinces that witnessed the largest real estate sale rate?
According to information obtained from officials of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Land Registry of the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, Turkey sold more than 1.8 million properties in 7 months
- The data showed that during the past month, 222 thousand and 578 properties and 2 billion 603 million 208 thousand 300 Turkish liras were sold, and contract fees were secured.
- The number of real estate sales in July decreased by 33% compared to June with 331,693 real estate sales.
- Between January and July 2022, 1,826,242 properties were sold nationwide.
- The cost of the guarantee fee for all sales transactions amounted to 21 billion 19 million 26 thousand 186 pounds.
What are the Turkish provinces that witnessed the largest real estate sale rate in Turkey
The best-selling province is Istanbul with 798 thousand 870 transactions were residential houses, 314 thousand 2 plots of land, 496 thousand 15 fields, 84 thousand 750 commercial buildings, and the rest are other real estate sales.
The province with the highest number of sales contracts was Istanbul, with 240,644 sales.
- The provinces that followed Istanbul by selling real estate:
Ankara 123 thousand 861, Izmir 99 thousand 994, Antalya 75 thousand 69 and 694, Bursa 69 thousand 445, Konya 54 thousand 657, Kocaeli 50 thousand 611, Balikesir 49 thousand 421
أخبار قد تهمك أيضاً