the real estate investments that attract foreigners in Turkey
What are the real estate investments that attract foreigners in Turkey?
There are a number of the real estate investments that attract foreigners in Turkey, including the following:
Investing in residential real estate in Turkey
Despite the great diversity that Turkish real estate offers when it comes to possible types of investment, we can say that investing in residential real estate tops the list of investment options preferred by various investors, including foreigners.
This type of real estate in Turkey is considered one of the real estate investments that attract foreigners in Turkey with the increase in the number of people who want to buy real estate in Turkey every year and the reason for this great demand and attracting a large number of foreign investors to Turkey. Residential properties, on the one hand, have the specifications, as well as the advantages and components that these properties possess. It can be followed and used.
What are the advantages of residential real estate in Turkey
- First, residential real estate with international specifications designed according to the latest international architectural designs and using the best building materials under the supervision of experts and teachers, whether engineers, planners or workers, has an insurance premium and insurance against earthquakes and natural disasters.
- Residential real estate in Turkey is an ideal place for those wishing to buy a property in Turkey for the purpose of stability and housing, as it provides various basic and necessary components for housing and life.
What are the ways to benefit from residential real estate in Turkey
the real estate investments that attract foreigners in Turkey Residential real estate The reason behind attracting foreign investors to buy residential real estate in Turkey is the multiplicity of benefits, first that it is livable, that is, the foreign investor can benefit from it as housing, stability and a place of residence while in Turkey.
However, it can also work to generate investment profits and financial returns, either by rehabilitating and renovating it and then selling it at higher prices through the development of its properties, or by renting these properties and taking advantage of the rental returns, paying no costs and while the property remains registered in the investor’s name the alien.
Investing in commercial real estate in Turkey
Commercial real estate in Turkey is one of the most important the real estate investments that attract foreigners in Turkey to buy real estate in Turkey, due to the reputation of commercial real estate in Turkey and its reputation as an ideal way to earn gains and financial investments.
It has no return and in fact it may be the fastest way between the various real estate investments in Turkey because the demand for it is constant and permanent and not only high, but it is increasing day by day, especially in major cities in Turkey due to trade, and it is considered a vital and indispensable activity.
What are the ways to benefit from commercial real estate in Turkey
- Commercial real estate in Turkey is considered one of the easiest types of real estate investment due to the many ways to benefit from it and the ease of employing it as it can be used in any possible commercial activity and all of these activities are capable of achieving good investment returns.
- Such as opening a business such as a restaurant, hotel, shop, or any potential entertainment or service center. If you do not want to run this property on your own, you can rent this property at attractive prices with reasonable and good profits.
Estasia Real Estate Company provides all services in the journey of buying real estate in Turkey and provides you with a number of services, and we are always keen to provide you with different options of residential and investment properties in addition to helping you obtain Turkish citizenship if you are looking for it.
- Providing free legal advice.
- Property Management.
- All after sales services.
- Legal services and assistance in obtaining Turkish citizenship.
- Buying and selling real estate in Turkey.
Important steps before buying a property in Turkey
- Determine your goal before buying the apartment: do your own comprehensive research on the area that meets your desires and needs and according to the budget available with you.
- Talk to a real estate agent: For any inquiries about real estate agents in Turkey, read the following article, the real estate consultant and how to choose him in Turkey
- Inspection of the place to be purchased with the real estate agent.
- Pay attention to the age of the building before buying the property.
- Ensure the location of the property and its proximity to public services.
- Verify the documents required to make the purchase of the property.
- The presence of the purchaser of the property or someone acting on his behalf.
- Verify the completion of all procedures on the property.
- Receipt of the title deed “Tabu”.
The source is Turkey now