The growth of foreign investment in Turkey is remarkable,
The number of US citizens investing in real estate in Turkey increased by 115.2% in 2021 compared to the previous year, becoming 1,416.
Omer Faruk Iqbal, President of Overseas Real Estate Promotion Association, stated that Turkey is preferred by foreign buyers for many reasons such as investment, retirement, health, tourism, vacations and education, and that digital migration has a significant impact.
High exchange rate attracts foreigners to live in Turkey
- Noting that the high exchange rate attracts foreigners to live in Turkey, Akbal spoke about the advantages offered by the country.
Expressing that the United States has gained serious momentum in arranging housing investments in Turkey, Iqbal said, “The United States, the country that receives the largest number of immigrants in the world, has begun to immigrate to Turkey by
- crossing the border with the pandemic.”
- “American immigrant investors are at the forefront”
- He added that the majority of investors who hold US passports are Muslim expatriates who immigrated here from other countries.
- Akbal, head of the Association for the Promotion of Real Estate Abroad, also mentioned that the rise of Islamophobia and racism in
- the West had an effective role in the arrival of these people to Turkey.
أخبار قد تهمك
How do I invest my money in Turkey and what are the top 10 investment sectors in Turkey for foreigners