Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan made important statements regarding the social housing project after the cabinet meeting, last Monday 26_9_2022, Erdogan announces the date for laying the foundation stone for the largest social housing project in Turkey
Erdogan announced that the first phase of the social housing project, which consists of 250,000 housing units, will start with 5 thousand housing units.
In his latest statement, Erdogan made the following statements:
Statements by Turkish President Erdogan The date of laying the foundation stone for the largest social housing project in Turkey
- On September 13th we announced to the public the details of the good news of our projects to make our people their homes in 81 provinces and territories with a new campaign.
- He added: “The project includes a total of 500,000 social housing units and 250,000 housing units.
- “In the first phase of this campaign, we planned to complete and deliver 250,000 homes, 100,000 homes and 10,000 jobs to the beneficiaries within two years,” he said.
- “We are laying the foundation for the first phase of the project, which will continue until the end of next month with 5,000 homes, and this campaign, which has already reached 5 million applications, will be the biggest development in social housing in Turkey,” President Erdogan said.
Details of the largest social housing project in Turkey
A Turkish newspaper revealed the details of a social housing project announced by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, describing it as “the largest housing campaign in the history of the republic.”
- According to “Türkiye Gazetesi” newspaper, “TOKI” is expected to build at least 150,000 homes in 81 Turkish provinces under the aforementioned project.
- The newspaper pointed out that low-income people who do not currently own a home or do not have ownership of any property can obtain a home through this project.
- Citizens who participate in the competition organized by the Turkish government and get the opportunity to own this house, have the right to pay home installments for up to 15 years, and a special share will be opened for relatives of martyrs and war veterans.
- The expected payment amount for the apartments will be around 10% of the house price, and prices for the apartments that are expected to be designed as 2 + 1 and 3 + 1 have not yet been announced.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced two days ago the housing project which he said will be the largest in the country’s history, as it will help reduce the cost of housing in the country.
Articles that may interest you
2 + 1 3 + 1 Apartments Erdogan unveils the largest residential project in the history of Turkey
ways to invest in real estate in Turkey 2022
Prices of apartments in Turkey 2022