Seafront luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul’s city center
Located directly on the second bosphorous, the Golden Horn, within a historical area which is being restored and rebuilt to resemble an entire village and community. The development consists of 660 apartments in total.
Istanbul’s new downtown, Halic, the Golden Horn ,which is close to daily amenities such as restaurants, supermarkets, and shops, public transportation, and easy access to highways
Facilities and features include
- Four 5-star hotels with a capacity of 1,100 bed
- 280 yachts are able to use the marina.
- 270 shops overlooking the seaside
- Landscaped gardens and walking paths
- Two restored museums within the grounds
- restaurants and fine dining.
- The ballroom and meeting room
- Parking for up to 4,500 vehicles
- The Golden Horn is only 100 meters away.
- Galata Tower is 3 kilometers away.
- Istiklal Street is 4 kilometers away.
- The Grand Bazaar is 4 kilometers away.
- 4 kilometers to Hagia Sophia
- 5 kilometers to the Blue Mosque
- Istanbul Airport is 41 kilometers away.
Prices and spaces :
1+1 bedroom apartments sized from 112m2 and starting price from 733.000 USD
2+1 bedroom apartments sized from 152m2 and starting price from 1.416.000 USD
3+1 bedroom apartments sized from 225m2 and starting price from 1.770.000 USD
4+1 bedroom apartments sized from 243m2 and starting price from 2.183.000 USD
5+1 penthouse bedroom apartments sized from 532m2 and starting price from 7,788,000 USD