Luxury apartments for sale in Maslak, Istanbul Valley, Turkey
Investment apartments for sale in Maslak, with stunning views of the Belgrade Forest, and a walking distance to the metro station.
The project is located in Maslak, in a unique location that combines the energy of the city with the serenity of the forest for those who want to live the atmosphere of Istanbul to the fullest. The first phase of the Maslak project, which will be built in 3 phases on an area of approximately 20,000 square meters.
Which will consist of two blocks and 110 housing units, it will be located on an area of 5000 square meters, and 75% of this area will consist of green spaces and complete social facilities to meet daily needs. Each apartment is designed according to the standards that host different types of apartments.
Project external services:
There are large landscaped areas where 24/7 security is provided, gardens and Beautiful aromatic plants, jogging paths, ornamental ponds, children’s playgrounds and breathing social facilities with a basketball court.
Project internal services:
Indoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym
- Parking spaces equal to the number of rooms per apartment
- Storage for each apartment ranging between 8 and 12 square meters
Location and transportation
- Sultan Mehmed Al Fateh Bridge 10 minutes
- 5-minute walk
- Nisantasi 10 minutes
- New Istanbul Airport 20 minutes
- Belgrade Forest 10 minutes
- Atlas University 600 m
- Istinye University 1.4 km away
- Koc University 6,7 km
- Bahcesehir University 6.9 km
- Yildiz Technical University 6 km away
- Acidem Hospital, 5 km away
- Istanbul Valley Mall 5 minutes
- Istinye Park Mall 5 minutes away
- Zorlu Center Mall 6 minutes away
- Jawaher Mall 15 minutes away
- Canyon Mall 12 minutes away
Prices and spaces
Two-bedroom apartments, an area between 122 to 143 m2, prices start from 588,000 dollars
Three-bedroom apartments an area between 210 m2, and prices start from 963,000 dollars
payment plan : 40% down payment and the rest in installment over 20 months
Delivery date: 12-2024